To apply to our Online MBA you need to:
- Have at least 4 years of full-time work experience
- Have completed an academic degree from an accredited university
- Have English proficiency (or English competency test equivalent)
As part of the application process you need to:
- Complete and pass an aptitude interview with the Vlerick team via Skype
- Complete and pass an analytical online test
How to apply?
The process for applying for admissions to the Vlerick Online MBA is to:
- for a pre-qualifying interview. Upon successful completion of your initial interview you will be invited to submit an online application.
- Complete your application form.
Fill out the online application. A full application requires the following documents:
- Motivation questions*
- A scan of your ID/passport*
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an admissions interview via phone or Skype.
You will receive an email from admissions to inform you on whether your application file meets the criteria and is complete. If you have met the criteria you will be invited to an admissions interview.
- Get your results.
You will receive your admissions decision by email.
Eligibility is not all about academic success. Successful Vlerick participants have the following qualities:
- Management track record
You've made great strides in your career so far and have already developed a strong management style.
- Leadership potential
You have all the qualities of a great leader – and are ready to take it to the next level.
- Academic strength
Your sound academic foundation is backed up with strong results in your admission test result.
Turn a great career into an exceptional career.
To find out more about our online MBA, complete the online form or call the admissions office on +32 9 210 97 72